Tuesday, May 1, 2007

OEM Windows and Office Software - Question.




From: Jared Delaney
Subject: OEM Windows and Office Software - Question.

Wheel tracks entrench themselves in snow, yet painted
Dreaming time has reversed, I watch drowned snow
Silence, are in his hand˜birds in a snare;
What can we know of whatever picture-plane
Silence. Your way of being. Your way of seeing
A pallid yellow lingers
Your gloved hands covering your lips' good-bye
High on this surface, guarding the edge of Père
At San Biagio, in the most intense room
When I am heard, and what I say is solely
Beyond ice floe and berg and ice-bound sea,
Blurring the terrain,
Introduction by Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Dreaming time has reversed, I watch drowned snow
XI. Franklin's Last Voyage
Your red cheeks radiant against the wind,
˜The place the road ends, that patch of white paint
Dreaming time has reversed, I watch drowned snow
His sightless eyes horribly watch the air;


No comments: