Saturday, June 9, 2007

programming conference

I come here for support.
I will keep you imformed as u let me know how u are doing,keep the faith and good luck.
My DH is a worry and will make sure I take it easy. Berger for Tubal Reversal Surgery? And are you driving or flying? I can't wait to get home and start the journey.
I've never been more at ease at any doctor's office as I felt when I walked into Dr.
Berger was busy, but honestly he took the time with us and made us feel like we were the only ones there. I think we still have a normal life we just learn to balance it all and like you said we are greatful for what we have we just would like to be blessed with another child. I mean we have waited so long to be able to have a baby and for some reason I just thought itd be easier .

No comments: